All-in-One WP Migration helps you to migrate your website from one server to another server. All-in-One WP Migration plugin exports WordPress website including the database, images, plugins and Upload your site to a different location with a drag and drop into WordPress.
Most of the time, Developers are preferring developing at the localhost. Sometimes they are getting help from a designer. To get the help from a designer, They need to create another setup on the Designer System. So It Will take a time to do another setup on the local host and to maintain the database.
If You have an intranet, you can make WAMP online and share the files and database with sharing. This is about all the localhost after making a successful website on the localhost, you need to make it live on the development server or the production. Instead of transferring files through FTP, All-in-One WP Migration will help you within small time and you don’t need to use search & Replace script manually.
All-in-one WP Migration plugin generates. a wpress file which includes your all the files and database so you don’t need to take separate backup of Database and File.
All-in-one WP Migration Steps:
1) Install Plugin
- Please login into your WordPress admin and install All-in-One WP Migration Plugin or you can download it from wordpress.org.
- If you don’t know how to install the plugins then please do let me know. I will write a new article on the same.
2) Export Backup
- Please open the export page as shown in the screenshot.
- Click on EXPORT TO button to export your backup. It will ask you few options for exporting your Backup file. Please check the above screenshot.
- If you are using Free version, then you must select FILE type as other types are available in the premium version.
- Free version (community version), is limited to 512MB.
- You can export backup files greater than 512 MB but cannot import more than a 512 MB backup file in the Free Version. See the screenshot.
- Download the generated backup somewhere as we will need this while importing in the next step.
3) Import Backup
- First, you need install fresh WordPress setup where you want to migrate your site.
- After doing the setup, Install All-in-One WP Migration plugin as explained in the first step.
- Go to the Import link like shown in the screenshot.
- You will see the import screen. Now take your backup up file and drop on this screen.
- Your importing will start and you will see the progress like shown in the screenshot.
- After successfully importing, it will ask you to refresh the permalink. Please do it.
4) Restore Backup
- Restore backup means, you have taken backup previously and due to some reason, you need to restore it again.in short, Restore existing backup.
- To restore the backup, please go into the backup page.
- You will see your latest backup in the listing.
- At the right actions, you will see the restore button.
Please click on it. You will see the new popup and have to click as shown in the below screenshot.
- After doing this process, you will be successfully restored the existing backups.
- If your existing backup is greater than 512MB then you can not import any type of backups.
- No Limitations for a host or operating system.
- Zero dependency
- The plugin does not require any PHP extensions and it works with all PHP versions from v5.2 onwards.
• Easy to Use
- Need to install WordPress on the target server.
- Can import max 512 MB backup in the free version.
- Allows filetype directory to save the output.
All-in-One WP Migration plugin is free and easy use. I hope you got the bit more information about All-in-One WP Migration plugin. Please do let me know if you have any queries on this article. You can write your feedback in the comment.